Serving Others

Wednesday, May 11, 2016



Service. It is the fire that is ignited by the countless battles I witness and see hearts being broken like a cigarette snapped in half. It is a fire that burns in me to see a smile upon a stranger’s face and it will always be the flame that radiates Kindness, Compassion and Hope to those around me. Making someone’s life a little brighter and less stressful is all I truly long to do. This may sound very shallow but in reality it stretches over life times and impacts the hearts of many. I do not strive to earn recognition or materialistic awards. On the contrary, I am passionate to spark the inner beauty I believe exists in every single human being-young or old, white or black, male or female, fat or thin. One of the most courageous and enduring actions is observing someone reaching out to someone with a genuine heart. It is evident that there are many hurting people in this world but it is also possible for anyone to step out and help. Therefore, because more individuals loose hope and turn sour, reflect upon your life and be aware that you can do so much to influence the lives of those around you. Like myself, do not fear consequences but have the loving heart to serve unconditionally. Strive for the results that are everlasting and touch the hearts of people. Kindle the hearts and let the fire of Service burn in you like it does in me.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Purple lipstick and my name is Kiera-Lee. My friend told me about you guys today and I am completely mind-blown by what you guys do. So starters, I am very passionate about human rights and last year a bunch of my friends and i decided to start a girl child organisation. I am not the president but I feel like the person who is president lack the desire to serve people and instead is all about show. Perhaps I'm wrong but we havent done anything but she' going for some leadership thing in America soon and has been all up in arms about a video and stuff like that. Quite a fewof us in SOUL(our organsation) feel this way. I'm not sure as to whether to confront her about it or just boycott the entire thing. Please help

    with love
    Kiera-Lee xxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook